Old school entertainment is back in style at The Bend. This summer you can catch drive-in movies along the beautiful Ashley River. Enjoy Blu Ray quality projection on a 30 foot screen every weekend. Head out early to order from local food trucks and eat at the social distanced pavilion, or bring your own dinner. No outside alcohol is permitted, but wine and beer is available for purchase on site. Gates open at 7:00 p.m. and movies start at dusk. Cost is just $25 per car and can be purchased here.
Friday May 15, 7:30 p.m.- The Proposal (2009)
Saturday, May 16, 7:00 p.m.- Dolittle (2020)
Sunday, May 17, 7:00 p.m.- Grease (1978)
Friday, May 22, 7:30 p.m.- The Notebook (2004)
Saturday, May 23, 7:00 p.m.- Secondhand Lions (2003)
Friday, May 29, 7:00 p.m.- Date Night, Movie TBD
Saturday, May 30, 7:00 p.m.- family Night, Movie TBD
Sunday, May 31, 7:00 p.m.- Musical Night, Movie TBD
Friday, June 5, 7:00 p.m.- Date Night, Movie TBD
Saturday, June 6, 7:00 p.m.- Family Night, Movie TBD
Sunday, June 7, 7:00 p.m.- Musical Night, Movie TBD
The Bend is located at 3775 Azalea Drive, North Charleston.
CDC Compliance measures for The Bend Drive-In Movies:
– All staff are gloved and masked.
– Tickets are purchased online and scanned through the car window for zero contact during entry.
– Guests pull into pre-marked spaces that maintain social distancing guidelines and remain in their cars.
– Sound is broadcast via FM signal to the cars and on small speakers near the back rows.
– Guestss receive a food truck menu and social distancing guidelines with their tickets via email. Guests who do not order in advance with the food truck can bring their own supplies or can place orders via smartphone with the food trucks. The guests are texted for pick up from a zero-contact table.
– Restrooms have hand washing stations and social distancing signage and enforcement from security staff.
– Beverage service is offered from a cooler in a wagon from staff wearing gloves and masks. Cash only. No ATM on site.