When: August 25th, 2019
Where: The Gaillard Center
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Join Charleston Mayor John Tecklenburg and Mount Pleasant Mayor Will Haynie for an uplifting musical celebration in support of the Homeless to Hope Fund. This benefit concert is designed to raise awareness and funds to assist individuals in accessing affordable housing. The goal of efforts is to end functional homelessness in the tri-county area by 2028.
Entertainment line-up includes iconic Charleston musicians, such as:
- recent Lowcountry Music Hall of Fame inductees: Blue Dogs
- soulful vocalist Zandrina Dunning and the BlackNoyze Band
- percussive Americana Rock band Rene Russell and the Bottom End
- singers from the College of Charleston Choir, the Charleston Symphony Chorus, and the Taylor Festival Choir
- special musical appearances by the Charleston and Mount Pleasant Mayors!
Visit this link to purchase Tickets! GA: $33, $53, and $103, based upon seating. Sponsorship level seating is also available beginning at $250 and up, and they include extra perks.
Buy a raffle ticket and have a chance to win one of two fabulous prizes:
- 2 VIP tickets to the Hootie & the Blowfish Group Therapy 2019 Concert on 9/11/19 with backstage passes
- A guitar signed by musical legends Edwin McCain, Darius Rucker with Hootie and the Blowfish and others!
Visit this link to purchase raffle tickets! $25 each or 5 for $100. Drawing will be held at the Benefit Concert. Winner need not be present to win. All proceeds benefit the Homeless to Hope Fund.
The Homeless to Hope Fund also accepts donations outside of this benefit concert. Visit this link to make a donation anytime!