You read that headline right! Disney junkies, this is your lucky day. Upgraded Points is looking for someone to watch Disney movies for a $1,000! They’re searching for a Disney lover to watch 12 classic Disney movies and their respective remakes. While you watch, they’ll ask that you take notes and track specific details in each of the movies. The website describes their ideal candidate as someone who has the following:
- Overall enthusiasm for Disney- the type of person who has Disney soundtracks on your Spotify and immediately signed up for Disney+
- A love for movies, especially Disney classics
- Strong attention to detail- nothing gets past you!
- The ability and availability to binge-watch 12 movies and their remakes in a short amount of time
- Active social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter
- Must be 18 years or older and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Here’s what you’ll need to do! Binge-watch the following movies over a one month period:
- 101 Dalmatians
- Alice in Wonderland
- Sleeping Beauty (Remake: Maleficent)
- The Jungle Book
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (Remake: Christopher Robin)
- The Lion King
- Lady and the Tramp
You’ll receive a worksheet to complete as you watch each movie. You’ll also be asked to share about your binge-watching journey on Facebook and Twitter. All movies will need to be watched and all worksheets will need to be completed by May 30, 2020. Your thoughts and feedback will be used by Upgraded Points to create a blog article for their website. In addition to the $1,000 payment, you’ll also receive a $100 gift card towards the purchase of a ticket and snacks when you see the new Mulan movie in theatres and a one month paid subscription to Disney+.
Visit their website to fill out the application today. You will need to demonstrate how and why you love Disney more than anyone else!
A winner will be notified by April 24, 2020.