Win a four pack of tickets to this years Homeless to Hope benefit concert on Sunday, August 25th. Join Charleston Mayor John Tecklenburg and Mount Pleasant Mayor Will Haynie for an uplifting musical celebration in support of the Homeless to Hope Fund. This benefit concert is designed to raise awareness and funds to assist individuals in accessing affordable housing. The goal of efforts is to end functional homelessness in the tri-county area by 2028.
Entertainment line-up includes iconic Charleston musicians, such as:
- recent Lowcountry Music Hall of Fame inductees: Blue Dogs
- soulful vocalist Zandrina Dunning and the BlackNoyze Band
- percussive Americana Rock band Rene Russell and the Bottom End
- singers from the College of Charleston Choir, the Charleston Symphony Chorus, and the Taylor Festival Choir
- special musical appearances by the Charleston and Mount Pleasant Mayors!