Whether you’re a first-timer or repeat visitor to SEWE, here are some helpful hints to help you get into events and around town!
- Ticket sales are no longer available online, so you will need to visit one of the following locations to buy now through SEWE weekend:
The Gaillard Center, 95 Calhoun Street (Monday-Friday 11 a.m.–6 p.m.)
Charleston Visitors Center, 375 Meeting Street (Daily, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.)
Town of Mount Pleasant Visitors Center, 99 Harry M. Hallman Jr. Blvd in the New Mt Pleasant Waterfront Park (Daily, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.)
Kiawah Visitors Center, Town Hall, 200 Beachwalker Drive (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
North Charleston Visitors Center/American LaFrance Fire Museum, 4975-B Centre Point Drive (Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
You may also purchase tickets on-site, during SEWE 2020, at the following locations:
– Brittlebank Park
– Charleston Place Hotel
– Gaillard Center
– Marion Square
General admission incentive
- Bring your Friday, Saturday, Sunday or 3-Day general admission ticket to Orvis Charleston and save $25 off any full-price apparel, dog or gift and home purchase $50 or more through 2/16. Promo code 176043. Exclusions apply. See store for details.
- SEWE has three continuous loops for ticket and badge holders and two VIP express shuttles for badge holders only. Shuttles are for your convenience but please note bus times can be unpredictable due to traffic. Many venues are walkable. SEWE shuttles operate from 9:45 am through 30 minutes after close of show Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This map will help you get around town.
Kids at SEWE:
- All kids 10 and under are free! Check out all the kid-friendly events SEWE has to offer!
- SEWE is a dog-friendly weekend and all are welcome at but must remain on a leash. Dogs are not permitted on the SEWE Shuttle.