The Volvo Car Open, the largest women’s-only tennis tournament in North America, returns to Daniel Island April 4 – 12, 2020. This year the tournament marks 20 years in Charleston and is celebrating with new and unique attractions for fans, on and off the court.
- Qualifying rounds will kick off on April 4 and 5 with Family Weekend. All ages can enjoy rides from the state fair, sand sculptures, an art activation court and more. Adults are $10 and kids are free.
- Saturday, April 11th, find your zen with a morning yoga session combining vinyasa yoga, meditation, breath work, plyometrics, core, and strength work to energize your weekend. Tickets are $55 and include healthy refreshments and a ticket to the semifinal matches.
- GRAMMY award-winning artist Jennifer Nettles will perform at the Volvo Car Open on Saturday, April 11. Tickets start at $50 and are on sale now.
- The Volvo Car Open will host a special Easter Sunday Brunch prior to its finals on Sunday, April 12. Tickets are $100 and include food, drinks and a ticket to the finals. Stay tuned for the announcement of a special musical guest!
- Past champion, Grand Slam winner, Tennis Hall of Fame member and Tennis Channel commentator, Tracy Austin has been named the Volvo Car Open’s very first tournament ambassador. She will host “Tennis Talk with Tracy” daily from the tournament grounds and other special events.
Individual tickets, ticket packages and travel packages are on sale now. Ticket prices range from $25 for an individual session to $540 for an all-inclusive weeklong package with complimentary access into a private hospitality suite. For more information, visit volvocaropen.com or call 843.856.7900.
The nine-day Volvo Car Open attracts an average of 90,000 attendees and more than 100 of the top singles and doubles tennis players. The tournament relocated to Charleston from Hilton Head Island, where it was held from 1973 – 2000.