2019 Sweet Tea Festival Weekend of Events
Enjoy the annual Sweet Tea Festival with plenty of sweet tea and food! Explore the many unique shops, boutiques and vendor booths. Enjoy the local musical talents they will have throughout the historic downtown area in Summerville. The free festival takes place at 218 S Main Street.
Don’t forget to stop and get your picture with local “celebrity” MASON! The World’s Largest Sweet Tea Mug!
Thursday, September 19
Monthly Traditional Street Fest 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Friday, September 20
- The Sweet Tea Trail
- Silent Disco Block Party
- Sounds in the Square -Nexton- Band TBA
- Movies in the Park – Gahagan: Mary Poppins Returns
- Cypress Gardens
- Edisto River Adventures
Saturday, September 21
The Festival runs from 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
2019 Sweet Tea Mugs will be for sale at the event, as well as a child’s cup for $1. Pre-order your mugs here.
1. Buy one of the official 2019 Sweet Tea Festival Mugs, this makes you eligible to taste all tea available (while supplies last)
2. Go to all the Food vendors that are designated Sweet Tea Stops and get a SAMPLE of each tea ( a sample is about 2-3oz)
3. When done tasting tea, go to the Sweet Tea Voting booth and vote for The People’s Choice Best Sweet Tea! This booth will be on W Richardson.