Youth under the age of 18 can play golf for FREE at five Lowcountry courses! First Tee, a non profit commited to providing all children the opportunity to learn the game of golf recently announced this new initiative, “Swing it Forward CHS”, which makes this exciting offer possible. First Tee in partnership with the courses listed below has covered the cost for all youth to play as often as they would like for free!
Berkeley Country Club, 772 Exeter Plantation Rd., Moncks Corner, S.C. 29461
Charleston Municipal, 2110 Maybank Hwy, Charleston, S.C. 29412
Patriots Point Links, 1 Patriots Point Rd., Mt. Pleasant, S.C. 29464
Wescott Golf Club, 5000 Wescott Club Dr., Summerville, S.C. 29485
Wrenwoods Golf Course, 100 Cusabee Trail, Joint Base Charleston, S.C. 29404
How to play free golf:
- Call a partner course to reserve a tee time.
- Tee times must be booked day of play.
- Upon arrival, sign in at the golf shop.
- Loaner clubs are first come, first served.
- Kids are encouraged to walk because it is a healthy choice.
- Adults are welcome to walk, ride, or play along (adults are subject to course playing and riding fees).
Individuals interested in supporting “Swing It Forward CHS” should contact, Ben Grandy, Director of Operations at ben@firstteeCHS.org. Donations will help create and sustain this initiative for many more children and teens to play. To learn more about the “Swing it Forward CHS” initiative or to donate to help the organization sustain this initiative and other programs, visit www.firstteechs.org and Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.