You might be lovin’ Mickey D’s a little more because the fast food chain, which can be found around the world, plans to bring their international cuisine to America! Starting June 5, four popular international items will hit the menu!
Items will come from the Netherlands, Spain, Canada, and Australia!
The Global Food
Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger:
- Origin: Spain
- Ingredients: a quarter pound of beef, Applewood smoked bacon, McBacon sauce, Gouda cheese, slivered onions, and a toasted sesame seed bun
Tomato Mozzarella Chicken Sandwich:
- Origin: Canada (Hey, neighbors!)
- Ingredients: (grilled or crispy) all white meat chicken, tomato and herb sauce, mozzarella cheese, slivered onions, lettuce, and sliced Roma tomatoes served on an artisan roll (it’ll be toasty, too).
Cheesy Bacon Fries
- Origin: Australia (food from Down Under)!
- Ingredients: McDonald’s fries, cheddar cheese sauce, and chopped Applewood smoked bacon
- Origin: Netherlands
- Ingredients: vanilla soft serve ice cream, caramel swirl, chopped Dutch Daelmans Stroopwafel caramel waffle cookie pieces